The Global Sports Innovation Centre (GSIC) powered by Microsoft and World Football Summit, the premier event on football industry held in Spain, have created the WSF-GSIC StartUp Challenge, which will culminate in the World Football Summit to take place in October 27th – 28th in Madrid.
The WFS-GSIC StartUp Challenge is a great opportunity for innovative startups in the field of football and technology to meet potential investors, partners and customers.
- Innovative projects
- Businesses already in the vending phase or at the marketing stage
- Company value of less than €2M
- Seeking private equity funding up to 500K€
- Team of at least two persons
- Team management
- Management and improvement of facilities
- Software and apps
- Entertainment / Leisure
PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
Submission deadline is
September 30th, 2016. Extended to October 7th, 2016.
To apply, please fulfill the application form and email to email@example.com.
The information provided will be verified and analyzed by the profesional staff of GSIC, who will select up to 7 projects. The selected projects will receive 3 free tickets for the World Football Summit. The WFS-GSIC StartUp Challenge will end in October 28th during the WFS. The selected startups will present their elevator pitch to the jury. This jury will select one of the projects as the winner of the challenge.
BENEFITS FOR THE WINNER
- Visibility in the media
- Accession without cost to the Global Sports Innovation Center for 6 months
- Program for introduction to GSIC members
- Possibility to display their innovative product at the showroom area of GSIC