30 Jan GSIC powered by Microsoft and Kaizen Gaming are calling all startups for the new GameTech Challenge with support of Microsoft for Startups Program
- The aim of the challenge is to look for innovative solutions that improve fan engagement and interaction, UI/UX, web3.0, VR/AR and gamification of experiences at Kaizen Gaming, Operator of the Year for 2022 according to EGR Awards, and Official Regional Supporter for Europe for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
- The call will be open from January 30, 2022, to April 1, 2023. Selected startups will be able to present their proposals to the jury at the final pitch event.
- The winner will get the possibility to run a pilot project with Kaizen Gaming, participate in an Immersion Week at Kaizen Gaming’s new offices in Greece and receive n prize of 5.000 € to be invested in the implementation of the project, among other rewards.
- Microsoft for Startups Europe will collaborate on the challenge by participating in the jury panel that will define winners and also offer them access to the MS4SU program.
Madrid, January 30, 2023 – Global Sports Innovation Center powered by Microsoft (GSIC) and Kaizen Gaiming (Kaizen), one of the fastest growing GameTech companies internationally, are partnering forces to identify the most disruptive solutions and the latest technologies worldwide through Kaizen Gaming’s GameTech Innovation Challenge in the following aspects of fan engagement and interaction, UI/UX, web3.0, VR/AR and gamification of experiences:
- : Create social funnels where Kaizen’s users will be able to interact with each other while they are watching live matches or playing casino games.
- Use computer vision technology or any other technology in order to create 3D visualizations for live sport matches.
- Open Challenge around Gamification in online Sports Betting and Casino. Think how p2p competitions can offer entertainment to Kaizen’s users.
This call targets any company, regardless of its size and where it is based, that can solve any of these challenges, using technological innovations.
“We are looking forward to this new international open innovation call that will help us detect solutions and technologies in such area of sports industry as gaming, because it’s one of the most fast-growing and the one that offers plenty of opportunities both to startups and to sports entities to generate new revenue streams and increase fan loyalty. We are very pleased to be partnering with Kaizen for this project and we are looking forward to receiving applications that can solve the proposed challenges”, said Iris Cordoba, the General Manager of the GSIC powered by Microsoft.
“We are excited to launch this new partnership with the Global Sports Innovation Center that will help us drive innovation and create more engaging products and services for our customers. Most importantly though, we look forward to identifying and working with new talented teams, because it’s only through collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking that we can reach the next level of customer experience.” mentioned George Kourakos, Director of Innovation, Kaizen Gaming.
The call will be open from January 30 till April 1, 2023.
Several projects/startups will be selected as finalists to pitch at an online event, where one or more of them will be selected as winner/s. Experts in the areas of technology, sport, business, innovation, investment, entrepreneurship, and financing will analyze and deliberate the winner.
The winner will get the possibility to run a pilot project with Kaizen Gaming, participate in an Immersion Week at Kaizen’s new offices in Greece and receive n prize of 5.000 € to be invested in the implementation of the project, among other rewards.
There are more rewards for the winners such as opportunity to access Microsoft for Startups Program, get mentoring, participate in VIP experiences with some of the clubs sponsored by Kaizen, and others.
- Applications Opens: January 30, 2023
- Applications Close: April 1, 2023
- Finalists’ announcement: May 20, 2023
- Final pitch: June 15, 2023
- Winner announcement: June 25, 2023
Official Website HERE