02 Nov The INSHS 13th International Christmas Sports Scientific Conference
(digital event on Hopin)
in collaboration with
Global Sports Innovation Centre (GSIC) powered by Microsoft – Spain
International Human Motricity Network (IHMN)
1-3 December 2021
The 13th INSHS International Christmas Sports Scientific Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholarsto exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of sport, health and exercise sciences.
This traditional international academic event (conference language is English, but also Spanish in some sessions)will run this year only as a digital event over 3 days on Hopin. With its history of high-quality presentations, discussion panels, poster sessions this year’s conference provides exceptional value for academics, and researchers, but for PhD students as well. It will provide a premier interdisciplinary platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, practical challenges and solutions under the motto “Science Meets Practice“.
Why to participate?
- Extend your Network of international colleagues from sport science.
- Listen to presentations from the best experts and high-profile academics.
- Introduce your research in a warm friendly atmosphere.
- Provide an opportunity for students to learn, present and publish.
- Enable new initiatives, involvement in international research projects.
- Learn what GSIC and INSHS can do for you.
Abstracts submission and Registration for presenters/authors: 15th November 2021
Registration without paper: 30th November 2021
General email: [email protected]
Contact email to send abstracts, papers, ppt-s, e-posters (as attachment): [email protected]
More about INSHS: https://www.inshs.info/