In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website http://sport-gsic.com owned by ASOCIACION PARA LA INNOVACION EN LA INDUSTRIA DEL DEPORTE, with registered office at C/ GOYA Nº 90 (28009 MADRID) MADRID, and tax number G87273520, registered in the National Register of Associations, Group 1, Section 1, National Registration Number 608328, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website, which is made available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions shall be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
3. http://www.sport-gsic.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for:
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
5. THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that http://www.sport-gsic.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assumes any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of Madrid.
12. http://www.sport-gsic.com directs its services to users of legal age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance arises, ASOCIACION PARA LA INNOVACION EN LA INDUSTRIA DEL DEPORTE shall not be held responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the non-compliance with the notice established in this clause.
The Holder has contracted a SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscribing to newsletters or accessing protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last update: March 17, 2021
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.
|lang||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|
|wordpress_sec||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|
|wordpress_gdpr_allowed_services||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined||Session cookie||sport-gsic.com||Until end of session|