01 Dec STT Systems MOTIO expands partnerships with different distributors on five continents
We have news! To celebrate this milestone, we share our global expansion and strengthening of partnerships with distributors on five continents.
STT Systems, a leading sports motion analysis company, is pleased to announce an exciting phase of global expansion by consolidating and expanding our partnerships with distributors in different corners of the world.
This initiative represents a strategic step towards consolidating our international presence, allowing us to offer our products and systems more efficiently and effectively to customers in different countries.
– Americas: We have strengthened strategic alliances with key distributors in the United States (Run DNA), Mexico (HCG Tech)and Ecuador (Sit Health), allowing us to reach new markets and meet the growing demand in the region.The American sports market is a dynamic and wide-ranging sector, encompassing diverse areas ranging from sporting events and equipment to the fitness and sports entertainment industry.
– Europe: In Europe, we have established strong partnerships with distributors in countries such as Lithuania (Abili), Turkey (Sense Motion), France (MTraining), Benelux (Cyclefit) and Italy (FVR) facilitating faster and more efficient access to our products and systems.
– Asia: The importance of the Asian market in the global context is significant and covers various sectors, from economics to culture and geopolitics. China (ReStart), Taiwan (Memstec) and India (Upgrade Cyclery, Alliance International and 3D Worlds) will initially be the new countries added.
– Africa: Joining South Africa (Innovado) will offer us several opportunities and benefits for the company in its global reach. Africa is an emerging market, so it will allow us to reach communities and consumers looking for innovative solutions.
– Oceania: We strengthened our presence in Australia and New Zealand (TrackLab), working closely with local distributors to offer a faster and more personalized service.