02 Feb vlinder’s vantr SaaS NFT platform is listed in Microsoft Marketplace both in Azure Market Place and Azure App Source
We are happy to announce that vlinder’s vantr SaaS NFT platform is listed in Microsoft Marketplace both in (a) Azure Market Place and (b) Azure App Source. The platform is offered as SaaS running on Microsoft Azure Cloud and Polygon. Vlinder is already part of Microsoft for Startups Founders Club
Platform Overview: NFT Utility and Access Token for Customer Engagement, Play to Collect and Play to Earn Models
- vantr enables ease of creating, monetizing and engaging customers using NFTs.
- vantr enables creation of NFT as access tokens enabling “brands” to engage customers, fans by providing new forms of gamification and downstream engagement.
- vantr enables creating “Play to collect” and “Play to Earn” models unlocking new revenue streams for brands.
- vantr enables “Digital Twining” of physical assets and creates “proof of ownership” between asset and owner.
- Custom branded NFT store front can be created in days using vantr
- FIAT and Crypto Transactions
- Autopayment and Royalty can be setup by brands.
- Runs on Ethereum and Polygon
- Web 2.5 (without wallet) is being worked as roadmap feature.
- New Revenue Models for Broadcasters, OTT providers with Sports and Entertainment focus
Scan QR code below, contact us and quote GSIC to get promotional offer.