30 Mar Initiatives for gender equality in the sports industry
On March 10, we wanted to carry out a face-to-face event for the International Day of Working Women, but due to the measures imposed by the Community of Madrid, we had to postpone it.
Fortunately, we have already been able to set a new date with our speakers to organize this event online.
The new date will be April 2 at 4:00 pm and we will hold the event using the Microsoft Teams tool.
“Initiatives for gender equality in the sports industry” is a round table where we have invited different sports entities to share the actions that are being carried out in their organizations to support gender equality, both in terms of sports practice as in relation to job opportunities.
As every year, we want to continue with the initiative to support the figure of women in our sector and this time we will have the participation of:
- Pedro Malabia, Female Football Director at LaLiga
- Nuria Garatachea, Vice-President of the National Sports Council
- Carlota Castrejana, Secretary-General of Spanish Royal Federation of Athletics Real Federación Española de Atletismo
- María Luisa Sáenz, Academic Director of the Real Madrid School at European University Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid – Universidad Europea
- Sonia Soria, Director of Social Sport Sponsorship and founder of CF Femenino Olympia Las Rozas
- Reyes Bellver, Sports lawyer, co-founder and CEO of Leadership Woman Football
The table will be moderated by our General Manager, Iris Córdoba Mondejar.
To receive calendar invite: REGISTER
To connect directly: THIS LINK