31 Oct New Members – October 2022
- Collective Innovation – (COLINN) is a social impact organisation based in Oslo, which houses a School and a Studio to foster and drive innovation in sports.
COLINN enhances and nurtures the sports industry through learning, sharing, connecting, engaging, community building and acting.
COLINN offers resources, services and spaces to empower individuals and organisations connected with the sports industry to innovate.
- DexaFit Asia – is rooted in fitness, health, and lifestyle. Their purpose is to provide a tool of measurement for health & fitness improvement and continually raise expectations for how much a person can improve their lifestyle with proper guidance.
Dexafit Asia hopes you are as excited about their advanced fitness solutions as they are! They are using Gold standard and world-class equipment as their tool of measurement coupled with the inbuilt system to analyze all your measured parameters to provide you with an outstanding full fitness report.
- Cyfirma – They are an external threat landscape platform management company. They combine cyber intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection to deliver early warning, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights. Their cloud-based AI and ML-powered analytics platform provides the hacker’s view with deep insights into the external cyber landscape, helping clients prepare for impending attacks.
- Layercake – fearlessly embraces the path of innovation to create value and push the boundaries of your digital evolution
DIGITAL STRATEGY: Your goals and vision.
DATA & SECURITY STRATEGY: Data-driven decisions.
TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY: Technology agnostic. Industry experts in tech vendors and services, cloud solutions.
CONTENT STRATEGY: Commercialise your assets
CUSTOMER STRATEGY: Know your customers Acquisition, retention, loyalty and brand ambassadors.
QUALITY ASSURANCE STRATEGY – Experience is everything
- ECAL – is the world’s leading calendar marketing platform. Its smart, dynamic ‘sync to calendar’ technology allows publishers to deliver rich events content, directly into the personal calendar of users (bypassing the inbox), to keep them up-to-date and engaged.
ECAL increases awareness, engagement, sales and acquires highly valuable customer data and insights.
ECAL is trusted and relied on by 300+ major sports and entertainment brands, servicing12m+ users globally.
Clients include Premier League, NBA, NBC Sports, World Rugby, The FA, England Cricket Board, LaLiga, FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Arsenal FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Formula E, ICC Cricket, AFL, NRL, Cricket Australia, NBL, Ticketek, PayTM Insider, Venues NSW and more.
- IPSEM Squared – is a strategy and operational advisory group serving the sports industry.
They work with rightsholders, event owners, LOCs, bidding cities, brands, service providers and venues to help them be more successful.
They focus on Commercial, Brand and Marketing Services; Event Operations Delivery and Support Services.”
- RealFevr– is a company established in 2015 that has built the first-ever fully licensed Multi-Sports Video NFTs Marketplace. We currently have 3 important pillars in our ecosystem:
- NFT Marketplace – where users can buy and sell sports video digital collectibles.
- FEVR Battle Arena – our upcoming Play-&-Earn NFT game.
- Fantasy Leagues – our fantasy football app with over 2.5M+ downloads.
- All digital collectibles can be found inside our packs (which we put up to sale in our website at the time of each new collection launch).
- Enjinstarter– is one of the top tier blockchain launchpads focused on Gamefi/Metaverse/NFT/Music/Fashion and Gamified utility projects. Enjinstarter has strong partnerships with leading gaming studios, leading networks such as the Enjin Network, influencers, distribution centres, exchanges, gaming guilds and VC partners.
- In addition, they have access to huge communities of gatekeepers in arts, fashion, sports, fitness, music and trending youth culture.
- They focus on quality projects that can crossover to the mainstream audience. Enjinstarter support focuses not only on successful execution of IDO/INO activities, but also monetization, go to market strategies post launch.
- LiveU TV – is shaping the future of live video, powering video production workflows and cloud services for news, sports, and other verticals. Building on our global market leadership and innovation, LiveU offers the highest quality, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end solutions for all types of live productions – producing more for less.
- Proteckthor – protects your head from impacts. They have develop a material that is very resistant to wear and impacts. It supports various temperatures. The material is antibacterial and easy to clean.
- Their product has been validated by engineering experts. Ideal for contact sports. Personalize the color and size.
They increased the bounce speed compared to the rest of the competitors. They have the best cushioning on the market
- Fortress GB – Leading Sports technology platform specializing in digital identity, access, payment and loyalty solutions.
Fortress powers services for 140+ elite Sports properties across the UK, Europe and North America.
Fortress is extensively integrated into the Sports ecosystem – serving as the technology integrator of the Teams’ ticketing, stadium systems, digital channels and network of sponsors and commercial partners
- SISTIC – Synonymous with the world of arts and entertainment, SISTIC – established in 1991 – is Singapore’s largest ticketing agency and one of the country’s leading e-commerce players. SISTIC sells over 6 million tickets annually and provide ticketing services to more than 1,300 activities and events each year, ranging from concerts, musicals, theatre, arts and sporting events, in Singapore and around the region. The company’s vision is to be Southeast Asia’s leading events and experience platform that is empowered by data and meaningful relationships, that engages and delights consumers, clients and ecosystem partners.
- Kaizen Gaming – They are the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest/growing in Europe. With an emphasis on Technology and People, their goal is to continually improve our products and services to offer the best experience to those who trust them for their entertainment. Today they operate in 8 countries: in Greece and Cyprus under the Stoiximan brand and in Germany, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Bulgaria and Chile under the international brand Betano. Today they have more than 1.000 employees. Of these, 260 work excursively in the field of Technology, while 30 have returned from abroad to work in Greece, proving that we can actually curb the Brain Drain.
- Valorr Cybersecurity– Valorr provides cyber threat assessment and program development services to leading organizations in professional sports and entertainment.
- Dragon Rouge– is the world’s largest independent brand agency. They were founded in France in 1984 and now have a global network with offices in Paris, London, New York, Warsaw, Hamburg, São Paolo, Singapore and Shanghai. They are a global team of strategists, designers, copywriters, account managers and technologists that help brands create and maintain momentum